cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Next Page in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing problem with next page. Actually my smartform has only single page i.e FIRST PAGE.

In that page I have one window USER , in that window previously it was displaying Prepared By and Date values. Now my current requirement is to print the Signature in bmp file in the same USER window.

Below the USER window there is another window TERM , in that window some text is displaying.

But there is no sufficient space to print the signature in the FIRST PAGE, so I have created new page i.e NEXT PAGE and moved both USER and TERM window. When I execute even after putting break point in NEXT PAGE, the form is not triggering the NEXT PAGE. It is displaying only FIRST PAGE not displaying NEXT PAGE. Please let me know what should be the problem.

Regards,

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of using the secondary windows to display the data use the main window and keep the whole data in the main window so that when the first page is full the data will automatically flow to the second page.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Creating a Command line Set the next page attributes as your 2nd page and Put some Condition for New page to trigger.

OR Just Create a Program line at the end of first page and set a break point inside and check whether 2 page is triggering or not.

Regards,

Gurpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

i guess the data of your main window is not continuing till 2nd page thats why its not triggering your second page and as a result the signature window is not getting printed.

So create a COMMAND NODE on your first page ( after the main window of fast page or the place where you want the second page to trigger ) and in its condition tab click the 'Go to New Page' option and give the second page name there, now it will force the second page to trigger.

With luck,

Pritam.

Edited by: Pritam Ghosh on May 19, 2009 4:20 PM

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you set the NEXT PAGE as the next page in the FIRST PAGE?

You can find the next page assignment at the Page level in the General Attributes tab.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Already did the same way what you said in the previous mail. Still its not working.

Regards,

Raju