Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pensionable Salary Amount and Last salary change date

anshumita_baksi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have been asked to create a pensions report for UK payroll. I have doubts about the following 2 fields in the report:

1> Pensionable Salary Amount

2> Start Date of last Salary Change

Could you please advise which fields of which infotype will be reported here or is there any other way to find this out?

Or can this be found from the Payroll Results(RT) table?

Thanks & Regards,

Anshumita.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For pensionable pay you have to use /111 , /114 and /115 Wagetypes from RT. This cumulation wagetypes will have the values from cummulation class 11, 14, and 15. If you have the cumulation classes properly for all your customer wagetypes including the sick pays. Then you would get the exact expected amount.

For last salary change date, please ask ABAPer to read the lastest pay change action record from the PA0000 (actions) or PA0302(additonal action) table . I assume that you use the actions to updates the paychange in IT0008.

Hope the above info helps.

Thanks,

Amosha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Payroll (UK) GURU,

One of my client require effective date where we assign wage types to pension group (table v_t52d7). Unfortunately there is no such options. Please can any of you suggest the best option for this? I was thinking of creating t512w table (cumulative processing) or create a new pcr? Any help is much appericated.

Thanks

Shree

Answers (0)