cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Graphics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I tried to display the business graphics (which is there in saptechnical).I followed the exact steps given in the saptechnical,but its giving error page as displayed below:

Method: EXECUTE of program CL_IGS_CHART_ENGINE===========CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/CBUSINESS_GRAPHICS======CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C7STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP

Method: IF_WDR_NW7_DELTA_RENDERER~CALCULATE_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP

Method: IF_WDR_NW7_DELTA_RENDERER~CALCULATE_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_CONTENT_ADAPTER=CP

Method: SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_NW7_INT_WIN_ADAPTER====CP

Method: SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_NW7_MAIN_WIN_ADAPTER===CP

Pls guide me to correct it...

Kind Regards

Sajid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this article [How to Create Business Graphics in Web Dynpro for ABAP|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ca932ebc-0901-0010-68a0-b4dd81a4bf81]. If you go through this article you'll find that one of the pre-requisites for working with the Business Graphics in Web Dynpro for ABAP is, you need to have IGS (Internet Graphics Server) installed in your system landscape. Application Server renders the generated data (XML) from the application thru the IGS via RFC connection named u201CIGS_RFC_DEST u201C.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Arjun....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You are going to have to tell us more about the application that you were trying to create. Simply stating that you were working with an unamed tutorial on a non-SAP website doesn't really give enough details.

Just taking some guesses from the dump, perhaps your system hasn't installed or configured the IGS. The IGS is an optional software component that has to be installed at the OS level and then configured via an RFC connection (SM59). Have you tried running any of the standard SAP applications that use the IGS to test to see if the connection is OK before you try and debug your custom application?

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

all other applications are working properly....

well i tried to do the example which is given below

saptechnical -> Tutorials -> WebDynproABAP -> BusinessGraph

but it was giving error when i execute it....

pls help......

Edited by: shaik sajid on May 20, 2009 7:31 AM

Edited by: shaik sajid on May 20, 2009 7:32 AM