cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family table grayed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying work with Print and publishing and found that families table is grayed out in data manager ... thinking that this may be due not having a family table when I tired to create and found the following message "The operation could not be completed because repositories with Families table are not supported at this time. See upgrade guide for more information"

Please help me in fixing this problem and way out to work with print and publishing. I am using MDM5.5 SP6. We updated all the patches. Are there any notes regarding this issue?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Families table is not supported in MDM 5.5 SP06 Patch 0, kindly update your patch level.

Also in order to access Family mode in Data Manager, you need to create the table of type Families in MDM Console.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes the Families table is not supported in MDM 5.5 SP06 Patch 0, kindly update your patch level.

And also the families table would not be active until and unless you go the family mode.And before that just make sure that you have a families table and corresponding fields defined in console.

Thanks

Arnab