cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSM7.0 software download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Is it possible to download software SSM7.0 from service market place? Basis consultant is telling, he will download software(free of charge for 1month) from service market if i provided path. Basis consultant new to SSM7.0. Our employer is channel partner and one of our customers is interested in balanced scorecard(SSM7.0). I recently trained on SSM7.0. Customer is asking demo on SSM7.0. I heard that for one month its free of cost.

So pls suggest me path for download .

thanks,

naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Naresh,

You need to contact your partner liason to make sure you have the proper agreement in place before you could get access to the software.

No matter what link, or navigation route, would be provided to you, there would be no access to the software download area for SSM unless the proper agreements were in place.

Although there may be existing agreements with your organization and SAP in other areas or applications, you would need to make sure that agreement would cover EPM solutions or SSM.

Regards,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you go to following path [www.service.sap.com/partnerportal/tdl]

and search for "Applications for Performance Management" you will get SSM for download.

Edited by: Anurag Tambe on May 21, 2009 1:01 PM

Edited by: Anurag Tambe on May 21, 2009 1:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply..my employer is channel partner...i tried to logon with my employer credentials..it is not allowing to enter that site..probably it will allows only parters..even i tried with two of our customer' credentials, but couldn't..Informed to our account manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure, if the software is free.

We download the software from https://service.sap.com/swdc sap installation and upgrade.

Thanks