Can you help me to get the setting for Recurring entry.
when we post entry its getting numbered from number range X2
where we assign number range to recurring document?
Here are the settings for recurring entry.
1. Create number range X1 in FBN1. System will take the numbers for your reference document (created in FBD1) from this number range by default. No need to assign to any doc type.
2. FBD1 - Enter the recurring original doc / reference doc
Creation of this doc does not post any transaction in the GL accounts. This doc is used as the reference doc / template for posting accounting docs at the later stage in F.14
3. F.15 - View the recurring reference documents created for your company code.
4. F.14 Create session for posting accounting documents based on the reference document created in FBD1
5. SM35 - Run the session and the posting of accounting documents happens.
6. S_ALR_87012083 - to view the posted documents
You can also use a run schedule while creating the recurring reference document in FBD1
Go to OBC1 to create a run schedule id
OBC2 - enter the specific run dates on which you want to run the recurring docs.
Assign the run schedule in FBD1 in the field "run schedule".
Hope this helps