Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use the Customized RFC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

I am new to this NetWeaver topic.

Now am trying to use the user created RFC and display the details in portal.

I tried with some standerd RFC's i am getting output.

but while using the customized RFC's i am not abble to retrive details. What will be the problem?

can some one plz help me out...

Edited by: Sathiya.RR on May 21, 2009 7:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathiya

what kind of RFC you are configuring, if you can elaborate ? what is the scenario

with standard RFCs you are getting data output, so you may compare the server/technical details for customized RFCs as of in standard ones

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Bhudev,

I am using a simple RFC, created by me. Which will fetch the VORNA and NACHN for the particular PERNR. I checked in SE37, the RFC is working fine. I applied the same coding for the customized RFC also. May be it required some aditional includes or some other way of coding.

Will you please help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

first check the attributes of your function module in se37 ,

it must be remote enabled FM, then check you are passing output data as parameter or as table, both the case you have to handle seprately in you app.

put the external debug point in rfc and run the scenario , it will give you exact idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the RFC through se37. It is working fine. But when i execute the same through the NWDS, it is throughing an error. What would be the problem? should include some thing or pass a parameter?

Edited by: Sathiya.RR on May 22, 2009 8:22 AM

Edited by: Sathiya.RR on May 22, 2009 8:26 AM