cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR was not created after MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts

Sometimes after I did goods receipt with MIGO for purchsing order, the TR was not created by system. Normally after MIGO system create material document and TR at same time, then I use LT06 with reference the document no. place it to the storage bin.

But for this case, no TR generaged. I can only use LT10 /mvt999 to move them to the storage bin.

Can you please tell me the possible reason for this problem( TR not created)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please check what is the movement type being used ? If you were able to use LT06 in some cases means that most probably 101 is correctly defined in LE--> Interfaces --> Movement types to trigger the TR's.

1) however, if you are using / different movement type is being triggered and is not set up to create the TR.

2) If you see that the movement type is still 101, you could still be creating the TR's in the background, however, if you have a background job or some other transaction that is confirming the open TR's , this could be one of the reasons why you are not able to use LT06.

For this you can go to MIGO ( go to display tab for material document) , go to WM tab and find out the TR # there.

You can then go to LB03 and if you scroll to the right , you will find the TO # created.

Please go to LT21 and check who and how the TO is being created / confirmed, if thats something out of the process for you.

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I found the where the problem is. Accutually the user set "No transfer requirment" indicator in MIGO>setting>default

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the document in WM tab. No TR generated. Even in same PO, sometimes the TR was generated, sometimes not. I think the authorization is possible reason. I will check it. Thanks for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to the reasons listed above, there may be other reasons...

Was the line item being received for warehouse stock? If it was for a plant/storage location that is not tied to a warehouse, then no TR would be generated.

If the item category for the PO being received is for consumption, then a TR may not get generated.

If it works for one user but not another, it may be authorization related. The second user may not be authorized to create TRs.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As correctly mentioned you need to check the movement type which you are using for IM posting. This movement type need to be correctly mapped in interfaces with WM movement type to create TR.

Please check in interfaces Assignment MM Movement Type --> MM-WM Movement Type

Also check in LB10for the TR created for the storage type.

Regards,

Prashant