Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create standard Sales order Type by QM01

rui_lessa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to create a sales order in QM01 by menu : Notification / Functions / Sales Order / Create Standard Order type, but not by standard way. So with this option i would like to call a Z transaction that calls VA01 (so a transaction defined as Z...VA01). The problem is that this procedure is standard.

Is there a way to call my Z..VA01 transaction instead of standard process of this option in menu? Or there is some user-exit where i can call my Z transaction?

Thanks in advance.

RL.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rui_lessa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Need more help on this. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please refer

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Action box in QM01 to call Va01 or any Tcode

for this you need to call a Z function module to call the transaction

and configure it in

SPRO--> QUALITY MANAGEMENT >QUALITY NOTIFICATION> NOTIFICATION PROCESSING-->ADDITIONAL NOTIFICATION FUNCTION -->DEFINE ACTION BOX

rui_lessa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I have made a new function for this. The problem is that after calling my z...va01 transaction the behavior is not the same as by standard menu. With the z transaction i have to save the sales order before go back to notitication and after i save the notification i don't know how to link the two documents, the sales order and the notification. I saw the standard code when we click on document flow in QM01 and it's very complex..... Even if i put the notification number in vbak-qmnum and the sales order in qmel-vbeln the link cannot be seen in document flow button in QM01. I'm trying to discover how is made the link and saved in database but it's not easy! i feveryone has a clue please tell me.

Thanks in advance,

Rui Lessa.