cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while doing invoice for Credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I very well known that Out boud Delivery is not needed for Credit memo request but after saving the CMR and when i raise the Credit Memo (VF01) system is showing a error message saying "PGI not done for Outbound Delivery 30047402"

In CMR document type i have set the order related billing and i have removed the billing block also

I have raised the CMR based on Invoice

Kindly help me in this regard

Regards

BMS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check,might be Credit memo request No. 30047402 is co-incidentally same with your Delivery Number Range also.

Check in VL03N with this Number 30047402.Is it there ?

Kindly Check.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto VOV8 with tht document type of CMR and check whether any Delivery document is assigned to this Document Type.If it is there ,then remove it.

As order related customizing being done at Item category Level.

Kindly Check.

Best regards,

Ankur

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the copy control order to billing.

I am sure you have maintaied wrong copy control.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Rasik Waghela

My control is maitained with the combination of ZACR - ZAF2 at Header, but for Item level copy there is problem for which kindly ref to My "copy control for f2 tac to cr " Thread

Regard

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

my problem has not been resolved. kindly help me in this issue

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

If your problem is not solved then plz check out these setting.

Go to VOV8 and in that select your CMR and check these things.

Delivery Block should be blank.

Immediate delivery should be blank.

Now go to VTLA and check whether copy control for CMR to OBD exist or not.

If not required for your particular CMR document type then remove it from there.

Now go to VTFA and select your sales order and billing order combination and go item.

Over there select your item category.

In that you will find pricing type, over there change it to D.

Check out these setting then let us know whether your problem is solved or not

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Raj Aryan Malhotra

As already said the document no (30047402) which i have mentioned is not a delivery document no, it is a Credit memo request no and by using this no as reference i am raising a Credit memo. I believe that there is no Delivery or PGI to be done for the CMR(30047402)

Hope i am clear.

and the settings which u have said are very much perfect

Both the fileds in CMR Document type are empty, there is no copy control for Sales document-CMR to OBD (if i am not there is no need to do OBD for CMR), the pricing type is D only.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VTFA and select the combination of your CMR and Credit memo.

Go to the detail in header level and check the copying requirement.

It should be 1 header/order related.

Go to item level and the item category determined in CMR.

Copying requirement should be 002

And data should be 002

Try out this setting then let us know.

If this is not working change the copying requirement of header to 11.

Then try out that one also.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj Aryan Malhotra, Thanks for ur reply

The setting which u said are already there

The second one that is, change the copying requirement of header to 11. i did this but this time the message was different "The document is not relevant for billing" . After checking the log i could the follwoing info

Client 240

Group Number

Sales Document Number

Item Number of the SD Document 000000

Schedule Line Number 0016

Counter in Control Tables 00

Message Identification VF

System Message Number 016

Output Type I

Message Variable 01

Message Variable 02

Message Variable 03

Message Variable 04

Group Type F

Kindly help me to resolve this also

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj Aryan Malhotra

Very first thing i would like to know with respect to credit memo request is that, when i raised a credit memo request (CMR) with ref to which document i need to raise this CMR. Is it with ref to Sale returns order or is it with ref to Sale Order.

The reason why iam presenting this question is, since iam raising the CMR based on Sale order and that's the reason system is asking me to do the PGI for the CMR Document also, Which may not be correct.

So kindly let me know the answer, as to what basis i need to raise the CMR

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was having doubt that this error will occur when you will use copy requirement 11.

Because if you use that then you have to give OBD number to create billing doc.

Credit Memo Request can be raised from sales order number or invoice.

After creating CMR you need to remove the billing block in CMR from VA02.

If you have tried creating CMR from sales order then try it from invoice also.

Then check out whether it is working or not.

Itu2019s a mistake of copying requirement only.

Try out with invoice first if it not going then take the help of ABAPER.

He will create new copying requirement for credit memo.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj Aryan Malhotra, Thanks for your reply again

I have raised the CMR with to ref to Billing (by replacing 001 copycontrol) inspite of that also i am getting the same message which i have posted earlier and it didn't pass further.

(I would like mention one thing here is that the material type iam using is ZFGC - which is customized form of FERT)

Now i would like to know is, Don't we have a standard procedure for CMR and Credit memo, the reason why iam posing this question becoz, u have asked me to take the abaper help to get the functionality.

I have one more query which is not relavent to this but ........

I want to display PR00 Price Amount in the NET Value filed, Let the other conditions be calculated on this condition amount but i want to display PR00 amount in Net Value filed ( In short i could be like PR00 EXCLUSIVE of other conditions)

Kindly help me in the above

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Item Category Configuration in T Code VOV7

The Field Billing Relevance should be Order Related

It Should be - C ( Relevant for ord.-related billing - status acc.to target qty) in ur case.

Hope it will help u.

Regards,

Srinivas

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Request you to do as per below steps.

1.Create a credit memo request w.r.to invoice no.For this you need to maintain the copy controls from invoice to credit memo request .Plaese check your entries by comparing copy controls from F1 to CR ,If you find any change correct them accordingly.

Also make sure that item category of credit memo request and sales document is not relevant for delivery.

2.Create a credit note w.r to Credit memo request:For this you need to maintain copy controls from creidt memo request to Credit note.Please compare your copy control settings with standard CR to G2 ,if you find any difference make changes accordingly.

Kindly let me know still if you needa any info.on this.

Regards,

Sash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After so many replies and still the thread in un-answered , then take the help of ABAPer to debugg the Delivery Number.Check how this Delivery Number is coming and what is the logic maintained against this process.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all check wheather the PGI has been done or not for that delivery document 30047402 . So just go to VL02N and check the document flow.So that system will show you wheather PGI has been done or not. Then also make sure that you are creating Credit Memo wrf to Billing document

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Sri nath

As already said the document no (30047402) which i have mentioned is not a delivery document no, it is a Credit memo request no and by using this no as reference i am raising a Credit memo. I believe that there is no Delivery or PGI to be done for the CMR(30047402)

Hope i am clear to all

Kindly help me clear the error

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It is strange. As you are saying that there is no delivery document exist.

I am not to sure , but just check your table entry for LIKP whether entry for 30047402 exist or it is deleted , it might happen your no ranges might be conflicting.

Just a guess...

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chetan

As i said in previous in my previous posts, the document no which i have mentioned is a Credit Memo Request no 30047402 and there will not be any Delivery or PGI for CRM, so that's the reason i am raising an Credit Memo (VF01) by removing billing block. but when i put the CMR no (30047402) and press enter, system is giving an error message of "PGI not done for Outbound Devliery 30047402".

what exactly is my concern is that if a credit memo request is not having a Delivery or PGI then why is that the system is asking for the OBDelivery.

Plz in this regard

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BMS,

I need you do some of the checks.

Go to VA01 and put your original sale order number and see the document flow over there.

Check over there the delivery of that particular sales order.

And the delivery number is same which you have mentioned over here.

In process it should show completed.

Now check the copy control of the CMR to credit memo.

Over there check out the pricing type it should be order related.

Actually this error means you have to do the receipt of the goods first then do the billing.

So check out the document flow for your CMR also.

You might have missed some setting for copy control which leads to this error.

Check out your setting and let us know

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj Aryan Malhotra for your reply

Firstly the document no "30047402" which i have mentioned is CMR no and for which there won't be any Delivery or PGI. so i am raising a Cr Memo based on CMR no (30047402).

If CMR doesn't have the OBDelivery why is the system asking for Delviery

Secondly could you plz tell me which is the copy control i need to check for the pricing type, if you can mention the transaction i would be thank full to you

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear Raj Aryan Malhotra for your reply

Firtsly the document no (30047402) which i have mentioned is CMR no and based on this i am raising a CM. For CMR there won't be any OBD or PGI then why is the system asking message "PGI not done for Outbound Delivery 30047402

Secondly what is the copy control i need to check for pricing type, if you could mention the TCode i would be thankfull to u

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the error message saying "PGI not done for Outbound Delivery 30047402"

just check that whether OBD is existing for 30047402 in VL03n.

for creating credit memo (VF01) input is your sales order no .enter that sales order no & press enter.

usually your billing document will get automatically selected based on copy control. but the billing type is also correctly selected.

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear chetan bharambe for your reply

The document no which i have mentioned (30047402) is a Credit memo request no, based on which i have tryed to raise a Credit memo (which is a practice) and during this time system is showing this message "PGI not done for Outbound Delivery 30047402"

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear Raj Aryan Malhotra for your reply

Firtsly the document no (30047402) which i have mentioned is CMR no and based on this i am raising a CM. For CMR there won't be any OBD or PGI then why is the system asking message "PGI not done for Outbound Delivery 30047402

Secondly what is the copy control i need to check for pricing type, if you could mention the TCode i would be thankfull to u

Regards

BMS