cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured SSO with option UIDPW and user mapping (in user managment of system configuration). When i tested the connection in Go to System Administration 􀃆 Support 􀃆 SAP Application its working fine.

But, when i try to test with SAP logon ticket option in user managment. i am getteing an error "issuer of sso ticket is not authorised". Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the step that need to be done for the SS0 Configuration.

Download the cretifiacte from the Portal(verify.der file)

Set two parameters in abap system

login/create_sso2_ticket to 1 and login/accept_sso2_ticket to 1

now upload the cretiface in to the abap system with which you want to configure SSO

first add the certiface and then add the certificate to ACL wiht portal cilent 000

then in other client

Now create landscape of the backend system in portal

After that check that the JCo are working fine for Bw or Ecc system

please follow the the points and tell me which of the point is not done by you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please have the below steps on SSO

Procedure for SSO & LDAP integration in UME

SSO from Portal to ABAP

->Export certificate from Portal system (from Keystore Administration in portal URL)

->Import Portal certificate into ABAP system (000 client, STRUSTSSO2 u2013tcode)

->creating the system connector in the portal (create a connector in portal content in Potal URL)

Test connection using dedicated application server.

SSO from ABAP to Portal

->Export certificate from portal system (from Keystore Administration in portal URL).

->Export/Import certificates from ABAP system (in STRUSTSSO2 u2013tcode).

-> Import portal certificate into ABAP system (000 client).

-> creating the system connector in the portal create a connector in portal content in Potal URL)

-> Creating the system user in ABAP system with required roles (in Visualadmin->server->services->sercurity provider).

-> Check profile parameters in ABAP system (in RZ10)

-> Create a JCO RFC provider in the portal system (in Visual administrator)

-> Add ABAP system to security providers list in portal (in Visual administrator)

-> Import ABAP system certificate to J2EE of portal system (in Visual administrator->keystorage).

-> Create RFC connection between ABAP and Portal system (in SM59,TCP/TP connection).

Test connection using Support tool.

regards

nag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured SSo and every thing is working fine. But when i test connection i am getting failed

Test Details:

The test consists of the following steps:

1. Check the validity of the system ID in the system object

2. Check whether the system can be retrieved

3. Check whether a SAP system is defined in the system object

4. Validate the following parameters: WAS protocol; WAS host name

5. Check HTTP/S connectivity to the defined backend application

Results

1. The system ID is valid

2. Retrieval of the system was successful

3. The system object represents an SAP system

4. The following parameters are valid: Web AS Protocol (http) Web AS Host Name (http://XXXXXX:XXXx)

5. HTTP/S connection failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not an issue. Because you are trying to test the sso certificate connection using administrator userid from portal. The same userid is not existing in backend system. So you are getting this error.

If You still need to test this JCO connection means create an userid called administrator in back end then test the application from portal. This will surely work out.

Or create a common userid in portal and backend and assign that user as adminstrator in visual admin then test the jco connections.

Because in several implementation I have did the same mistake. So you can try it out.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you get any RFC logon related failure, while you face the issue?

Ravi