cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Material document after Usage Decision and stock posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

During GR, incoming inspection lot got created and this lot is completed with UD and Stock posting.

But due to some reason I want to cancel that GR and cretae a new GR for the same material. But system not allowing to do this. Please help me in solving this issue.

This query is not for return to vendor. This is only for cancellation of material document after UD and stock posting done.

Thanks

Jaison

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Read OSS note 175842 that address this issue in detail regarding reversing of UD movements.Be very careful if you use this since there can already be requirements from production for that lot you want to cancel UD and change amount.

Regards

Atul

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

In the SAP standard it is not possible, If it so essential use SAP Note:175842

Through this you reverse the material document.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other than note number: 175842, do we have to use this user exit QEVA0008 also? can any one tell me wat all to be done for applying this note.

jason

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jaison,

Refer following thread, it would help you to implement SAP Note 175842.

[Thread1|]

[Thread2|]

I hope it would help you.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think you can cancel/reverse the material document. May be you can activate inspection type 08 and post the stock from unrestricted to quality,the system wil create inspection lot and you can do result recording,etc..

Regards

S.Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Patch to cancell UD is available. Please apply, cancell UD then Material document cancellation will be possible.

atul