cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating existing projects with a changed Evaluations formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

If you update a threshold formula for an evaluation, then that takes effect for an existing project after checking the threshold values and running the evaluation report from the evaluation tab.

In case the same threshold (via the extract layout assigned to a project type) is visible in project editing I do however not manage to the threshold value updated.

This also becomes apparent from that the formula visible in the status tab of the project, is not updated.

Any suggestions for how I can make the updated formula apply also in the second case?

Thanks / Anders

Edited by: Anders Loven on May 19, 2009 1:52 PM

Edited by: Anders Loven on May 19, 2009 1:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anders,

I'm not sure that I understand your requirement fully, but thought I would mention this in case it would help.

Would it help to run DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO on the backend for the existing projects? You could pick there whether to just run all extracts assigned to the project type (use customizing) or you could select specific extract layouts that you wished to use.

There would be many ways to chose to run this in the backend such that it might help your existing projects without having to update each manually.

Regards,

Wendy Miller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy.

Thanks for the feedback.

I think my original question was not fully thought through.

The background was that I have some evaluations showing in project editing (eg not only via a report but also as traffic lights for the respective project element in the project element view).

In case of threshold violations, the formula(s) concerned are then visible in the status tab of the respective project element.

In my case I then updated some formulas in configuration. The old formula is then however of course still visible (as described above) in places where the threshold has been violated for projects created before the change.

For the updated formulas to show, I need to make sure that the new conditions for a threshold violation apply, and then to check the thresholds (via the checkbutton, upon save or via the backend job).

With this I close this thread.

Best regards / Anders

Answers (0)