cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with radiobuttons & inputfields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I developed one application by using radiobuttons and inputfields.

when i click on radiobutton i can able to enter the value in the corresponding input field. when i click on second radiobutton i can able to enter the value in the corresponding inputfield and the value in the firstinput field is cleared.This is fine and working according to my requirement.

Now my problem is with inputfields.when i click on the firstinputfield directly(i.e with out selecting radiobutton) and entering the value in that field.Then after pressing enter the corresponding radiobutton is activating.

but i want that radiobutton should be activated when i just click on the corresponding inputfield.

How to acheive this.

Is there any posibilty to get event apart from onEnter for inputfield.

i think u got my requirement.

Regards

Sreelakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create context variables and bind it to the radio button

and inthe onEnter button you can write the condition to activate and inactivate with respect to

click of the input field .

can you be more clear with your requirement for more help .

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreelakshmi,

I hope ur requirement is such that the UI should behave in both ways (i.e, Activating the Input Field when the radio button is clicked or vice-versa).

For this u can write the action code in both the UI elements, i.e when radio button is clicked enable the InputField or onEnter Action of the InputField write the code to make the corresponding radio button active.

There is another way which i can suggest u is that, u can disable the Input Field as long as the User doesn't click on the Radiobutton.

Hope this helps u.

Regards,

Poojith M V

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess your requirement is to enable the input field on click on it.?

There is no method which would enable the input field on click.

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

on click of inputfield i want to enable the correspoding radiobutton.

Regards

Sreelakshmi