cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offline adobe interactive form (WDabap)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am creating a adobe form and wd abap application for an offline scenario.

Using upload, i am able to upload the form and see the form data as xstring in the context. but i m unable to view the uploaded form.

Any pointers , if any , this will be useful for me.

Thanks,

Saujanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am able to read the form data (ie form xml) and i have set them in the context. pdf source and data source also bound.

i m setting the pdf source as well in the code with the uploaded form pdf data. But the pbm is : what needs to be filled in the template source.

how should this be filld ? programmatically.. or do i need to do binding ?

In WD java example, it shows the view_form.xdp as the field value bound.. but that seem to work in WD ABAP.

any pointers, would really help me to sort out the issue.

thanks,

Saujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saujanya,

In the result view, have you given Template Source of the form? apart from binding the data source and pdf source?

Between can you tell me what is the error you are getting?

Regards,

Ravi.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saujanya,

You need to define the name of your PDF form template in your Template Source property.

Also,make sure that the dataSource property points to the view context , which contains the node values to be displayed in the form

Regards

Aditi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

As per your replies, what i understand is : in the form properties, i have mapped the data source to context node (my data node) and pdfsource to (xstring content). And the template source should be mapped to the form name. Is this so?

If yes, i have tried this and i m able to see the form now.

But lets say, if they upload any other form, then this will lead to dump, isnt it ? Since the form template is mapped with a form name.

In wd java examples,. they mapped it as 'View.Form.xdp', i thought that the template soruce is dynamically gets mapped.

Any pointers on this, this would help.

Thanks,

Saujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saujanya,

Form Template cannot be mapped dynamically. May be in next versions we will have that option.(guessing)

If your problem solved please close the thread.

With Regards,

Ravi.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot. I think then pbm is solved.

As there is no option to do this dynamically.

Saujanya

Answers (0)