cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

result recording in calibration plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus ,

I am looking PM module in which I am creating calibration plan for equipment with inspection lot. Currently I am able to enter one result for inspection lot. now my requirement is to enter no of reading with respect to no of reference reading in one inspection lot .

Ex:

temp of oven at 60 c 10 different reading

at 70 c again 10 different reading

at 80 c again 10 different reading

.....and so on

can it possible in one inspection lot ??

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad

there is no document as such for this with me. Please let me know all your doubts.

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gajesh,,

thank you very much .

Now I m able to create formula and valuate it.but my client also have MINITAB s/w and they have requirement of so many calculations. So I am also looking for interface of this s/w with SAP.

My this issue is solved.

Regards,

Prasad

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad

This can be mapped in SAP. Please find the steps below for the same

1) Create an MIC1 for as Reference value 2 ( You can maintain fixed sampling with sampling no as 10, also choose single recording in the control indicators) . Maintain 2 as the target value for this mic

2) create another MIC2 as Bias for 2. - maintain the same sampling procedure as maintained for MIC1. ( please tick single recording and in control indicator calc. char

When you input this in inspection plan for MIC2 maintain the formula ABS ( A00010 - C70010 ). If you want the -ve values to come then remove ABS

This can be done for any set of readings

please let me know your feedback

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh

Thanks

What you are suggesting , exactly I am looking for ...

can you provide me any document for this ,bcoz I have lots of doubt regarding this

my contactmail id you can find from my business card.

Regards

Prasad

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad

1) If you need to enter 10 readings you can mention the same in sampling procedure and make it fixed that you will inspect 10 for all mics

If you are not decide on this you can either choose scop not fixed or larger scope the issue being this will not help in automatic valuation. Better choose the first option

2) As per my understanding you want to calculate results based on the reading and reference value

give me the exact calculation what you want to do. If it is simple it can incorporated without any function module development. this is done by selecting the calc. char in control indicators of the MIC. you can get the relevant text from there itself

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

My exact requirement is ,suppose I have some reading like

At reference value 2 10 diff reading (2.7,2.5,2.1.............so on )

again at ref value 4 10 diff reading (4.6,4.5,4.2.............so on )

;

;

;

so on

now I want to calculate bias at each ref value & for each reading . (bias=measured reading - ref value)

and then average of this bias.

and by using this bias reading i will plot graph.

this is my requirement.

now same calculation I can also do in 3rd party s/w. so any how if i m able to record this ref value and corresponding reading in inspection lot in SAP. I will send this reading to 3rd party s/w thr BAPI.

pls suggest

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I know that in SAP you can create a MIC which can calculate the value as per formula given For calculation purpose you have to refer MIC's. To create such Calculated MIC, you have to set control indicator to Calc Charac

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

Through Inspection points you can achieve this. In the Inspection plan assgin required Inspection point in the Header. Contact your QM consulatant.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this is possible.

It is depend upon the sampling procedure which you create through (QDV1) & sample qty mention in the same.

so check that.

reply.

Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad

As explained by you, I understood that you have to create multiple characteristics for each oven temp range. for ex.

MIC1- temp of oven at 60 c

MIC2- temp of oven at 70 c

MIC3- temp of oven at 80 c

MIC4- temp of oven at 90 c and so on.....

you should set control indicator to "scope not fix" this will enable to record multiple results against each MIC. Assign all MIC to Equipment Task list.

On order release Inspection lot will be created and Task list comprising MIC's attached will get assigned to Inspection Lot. This will facilitate to record results for all characteristics against one Inspection Lot

Thanks

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi atul

thanks.

what you suggest is appreciable. But can it possible to enter reference reading and corresponding reading in one MIC.

My next requirement is I will use this reading for further calculation and graphical analysis by third party s/w integration. What are the standard calculation possible for these reading in SAP . and how ???

Your valuable i/p s required

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad

I have not understood reference reading & corresponding reading .. pl explain

Once you enter values agains each MIC, SAP provides good analitical tools. You can get trend analysis report, Histogram, Cp & Cpk values for given period,

You can explore them. For example - QA03 - select Lot - select MIC - you will find different tabs like Runchart, histogram etc ...

Explore

Thanks

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Atul

see , when I calibrating a temp controller I will take some reading at 60 c some reading at 70c ..........and so on.

In this 60 ,70 these are my reference value .

and depending up on these reading I will calculate some result and plot the graph.

I came to know that we can define user specific formula in customization (by using function module ).

If you know about it can u provide me any document for that.

Regards,

Prasad