cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with telephone number in BP transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I am checking an user with transaction BP. When I check in PPOMA_BBP I have a number which I use to check business partner in the BP transaction, if I put this number and display data I have there my telephone number (same as SU01 transaction). But if I check in transaction BP with my business partner number and then click on Relationship button, I don´t have any telephone number there. How can I update this field? How is filled this telephone number? Only manually with this procedure?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rosa,

In order to maintain the telephone number under "Relationships" button, you have to use transaction BBPUM01 (Manager user data). This transaction has two different frames:

- User Data: Which collects information related to SU01 transaction (user level);

- Organizational Assignment: Which collects information related to relationship button, under BP transaction.

When maintaining users in SRM system, use always the BBPUM01. However, when maintaining BP vendors or bidders, use BBPMAININT transaction (Manage business partner).

You can always use the WEB in order to keep updated the user data.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo, thanks for your help but I can´t see this transaction, I don´t have this transaction in my system.

Please can you check if this is the correct transaction? or please can you tell me another transaction to do it?

Can I change telephone data with this transaction for several users?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa

Ricardo refering you to manage user data via web.

Administrator -->

Manage Employee data.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, thanks! but I need a transaction to do mass changes. Is there some transaction to do this?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MEREP_CONTACT_MODIFY FM - can you check

br

muthu

Answers (0)