Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ml81n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I want to give authorization for unblock and block the PO

kindly help me to solve the issue

regards

George

5 REPLIES 5

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> kindly help me to solve the issue

With "help" you imply you've tried some stuff yourself. Where did you get stuck?

0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for the reply

ml81n has got following authorization objects

M_BEST_BSA

M_BEST_EKG

M_BEST_EKO

M_BEST_WRK

Scenario

when i select a service entry sheet and in the change mode I tried to change the status to block and reset block and vice verse ,but those who have the authorization for t-code ML81N they can do the same ,

now I want to restrict the block and reset block for specific users

I tries with the t-code ST01 to find the authorization objects,and which shows only the above mentioned objects

regards

George

Edited by: George Varghese on May 19, 2009 2:10 PM

0 Kudos

Looking at these objects it does not apear as if there's a separate activity for block and reset block. Change mode is about all you've got.

My guess is that you'll need to look for a customer exit where you can add code with an additional authroization check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

George

Do you have the business process steps required to block and unblock purchase orders?

If you start with the process, you should be able to determine what authorizations are required.

Additionally, you can run an ST01 trace on the process to see what authorizations are used.

Hope this helps.

PJ

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

When you'll click on "lock button" in ML81N then NO authorization object is checked. So this is NOT possible to segregate user for with "Block" and "Reset block". However you can check with ABAPer on "User exit" as last option.

Arpan Paik