cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRMS_BIW_IS_ACTION DataSource Extension

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have successfully extended HRMS_BIW_IS_ACTION with a couple additional InfoObjects. However, now I need to add a few more.

Typically when I need to add additional infoobjects to the datasource after I have already done so, I go to SE11, callup the structure and add them there, as RSA6 only allows you to CREATE the user include structer, you can't modify it there after creation.

The problem is, the name of the extract structure (ZAHRMS_BIW_IS_ACTION) is too long for SE11 to select and edit. So the question is - where & how to I modify this?

Thanks for any help!!

Kerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

chris_brieger
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Kerry,

enter ZAHRMS_BIW_IS_ACTION in the field "Data Type" on the initial screen of SE11. Then hit display or change.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Chris Brieger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kerry;

Make sure after you click on the pencil button on RSA6, you will have a datasource screen there you will see the extract structure also...just double click on the extract str. it will take you to the structure then there you again have to click on the pencil button to make it to the change mode.

HOpe this helps.

Pls assign the points if this helps.

BK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter transaction rsa2 and enter the datasource name there and click on display.The datasource details will be displayed.

You will see the extract structure displayed there in one of the fields.Click on it..will take u to extract structure..almost at the end of the extract structure u will find the append structure u had added earlier.

Click on it and it will be displayed.Change it and save and activate it.Done.

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kerry;

You should be able to do change your datasource from RSA6, click on the datasource in RSA6 which highlight the datasource and click on the pencil button at the standard icon bar.

Do this after you append the extract stru.

Hope this helps.

BK