Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding roles and worksets ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is it possible ??

i have made 2 roles nd 6 worksets ..in 1 role made the entry point no and made the entry point yes for there worksets....these are shown in tabs ...

now i want to use the same worksets for a new role but want to make the role entry point 'yes'..

and doest not want to show the worksets shown in tab for 2 nd role ..want that 2nd role will be shown in tabs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arpit,

If I understand you correctly you have a role with worksets inside the role which are entry points (meaning you see them in the 1st level in the TLN).

Now you have a 2nd role which you want to see in the 1st level TLN, and want the

2nd level TLN for this role to have the same worksets you used in the other (1st) role.

In order to do that, just create delta links for the worksets, and add them to the 1st and to 2nd role.

These will actually be the same worksets. when you make changes to the original worksets, you'll see the changes in both roles.

Regards,

Tal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its very much possible.

In the first scenario where you want the worksets to be the entry point and not the role, be sure to modify the delta links of the workset which are present within the role.

Thanks,

GLM

former_member206159
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you give entry point yes to the role, then automatically all the subordinates will be displayed irrespective of whether their entry points are yes or not.

Raghu