cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have created a Project and budgeted it in CJ30 (only top level WBS). I have done some posting and created commitment (on lower level WBS)

But when I go to CJ30, I dont see the assigned budget column here. Although when I run S_ALR_87013588 I see the assigned values at lower level WBS and rolling up to top level WBS.

Now when I go to table BPJA to fetch values (using all WBS of that proj) I only see value type 41 i.e. the budget assigned at top level. I am unable to see value type 42 of assigned budget here. I dont know, what is going wrong.

Why I am able to see these values in S_ALR_87013588 and not in BPJA as value type 42. I clearly remember seeing those values earlier, but this time cant see them. I have also not changed any configuration..

Any opinion or suggestions on this....

Thanks

Sarang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarang,

CJ30 u can only use for Budget allocating to Project & distribute to lover level WBS

u cant view assign values or actual values on CJ30.

Reg,

//sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed. The value type 42 will only be updated in BPJA if the availabity control is active for budget profile n then assigned to that project profile or else you have to fetch the values by calculating from RPSCO....

Thanks

Sarang

Edited by: Sarang Mujumdar on May 19, 2009 1:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer BPGE table.

Regards,