cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there a method that I can call within my Web Dynpro application to "Reset" the whole application? Which means that navigation will reset to the default view, contexts will reset to it's initial values, etc. ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Alfonso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I invalidated the nodes and created a new element. this solved my NullPointerException problem. Case closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali and Marcos,

Actually, invalidating the nodes was the first thing I tried even before posting my question. However, when I try to populate the Nodes again, it gives me a NullPointerException. That's why I'm looking for alternative methods as to how to "refresh" my application.

Cheers,

Alfonso

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i guess you have created a button called and RESET and written the code for the

invalidation of all the nodes to refresh the view , i guess this should work , as i have

the same requirement and i have done same thing by invalidating all the model nodes

in the onAction button of the button i have creates in the view and named it as Reset.

check your code , may be you have missing some thing or gone some where wrong .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i guess you can invalidate all the nodes in the view so that it would get to the default view ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

The thread you sent partially helped the problem. Although now the program does exit, but it does not refresh. Any tips?

Cheers,

Alfonso

ravindra_bollapalli2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Go thorugh the below link

AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another solution is call the default view, and call invalidate method of your context nodes.

Regards