cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception while proccessing method SMARTSYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

till now i was able synchronise and get data to device but now its giving the exception below

i can se that the data in O waiting status in MEREP_MON

can u pls help me with a solution

exception is :

Exception while proccessing method SMARTSYNC : com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.sync.InboundTransformException: com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.sync.InboundTransformException: Not wellformed nor collapsed xml. : com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.sync.InboundTransformException: Not wellformed nor collapsed xml.

with regards

sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This error only occurs when Mobile Infrastructure (MI) 2.5 is used. See SAP note number <b>774061</b> for corrections.

hope this helps

regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun

i was able to download data in the mobile client in my desktop exceptions raised when i tried to synchronise my mobile device

so wht shld i do to have a sucessful synchronisation

with regards

sid

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you try the corrections mentioned in the note?

Try upgrading your client to SP13 as it might have the functionality that suits your application.

regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sid,

what's your client version and sp level? as well as your

middleware...

could you post your inbound data dump?

regards

jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using SP09 client for service pack 9

i have certain issues in editing .lnk file

to Install the SAP MI Client on the Compact Flash

Card

i get this exception when i sync from my mobile device, but it gives a sucessful synchronisation when i sync from client in my desktop .

<b>Synchronization Log</b>

• Synchronization started.

• Connection set up (without proxy) to: http://midev:50000/meSync/servlet/meSync?~sysid=MID&;

• Successfully connected with server.

• Processing of inbound data began.

• Exception while proccessing method SMARTSYNC : com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.sync.InboundTransformException: com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.sync.InboundTransformException: Unknown exception is occured during parsing Message Element. : com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.sync.InboundTransformException: Unknown exception is occured during parsing Message Element.

• Exception while proccessing method SMARTSYNC : com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.sync.InboundTransformException: com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.sync.InboundTransformException: Unknown exception is occured during parsing Message Element. : com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.sync.InboundTransformException: Unknown exception is occured during parsing Message Element.

regards

sid