Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP REACH Compliance

Dear experts,

I have a couple of questions regarding SRC which I hope that you can help me to answer or clairfy:

1. When SRC wants to retreive the customers related to a material, does SRC take the information for the Customer Info Record only, or does it take also from other tables (i.e. VBAP)

2. If I create new characteristics to be displayed in the SRC portal (i.e. new characterisctic in the Material Assessment), do I have to do any changes to the standard portal? I assume this is not needed, but just to clarify.

Many thanks and best regards,

Alberto

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Alberto

This is my opinion

1) When SRC wants to retreive the customers related to a material, does SRC take the information for the Customer Info Record only, or does it take also from other tables (i.e. VBAP)

Standard System retrives the Customers by Customer Info Records. It is also possible to extract using "HERS" assignment. This is the logic for extracting the information and as far as my knowledge goes it does not refer any other tables.

2) If I create new characteristics to be displayed in the SRC portal (i.e. new characterisctic in the Material Assessment), do I have to do any changes to the standard portal? I assume this is not needed, but just to clarify

The system work as a portal - Netweaver. which communicate with ERP based on Web Dynpro standard If you want to modify or change the views to display additional fields you need to work with Netweaver - portal expert. There are standard list of iViews available which needs to be changed if you want additional information.

Thanks

Jayakumar

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question