cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exports Under Bond, Message No.: 8I102

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I am creating Excise Invoice for Export under Bond scnerio, duty values are not coming, even though I have maintained duty rates in J1ID, and maintained condition types BED in pricing procedure as statistical.

Give me detailed solution, and procedure to be followed for Export Sales Under Bond.

Babu Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check weather u maintained exise defaults or not..

Logistics - GeneralTax on Goods MovementsIndiaBasic SettingsDetermination of Excise Duty--Maintain Excise Defaults.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for useful solution

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check whether the duty values are flowing in billing document only then, the same will flow into your excise invoice.

If in billing document, excise values are flowing but not in excise invoice, then go to IMG Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

There ensure that for the combination of your sales area, excise group and series group, under the tab "Export", "B" is maintained.

Next apply user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT where you can pass the field SUPPRESS_CALCULATION value as 'X' then this issue will be resolved.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply,

Maintained (combination of your sales area, excise group and series group, under the tab "Export", "B" is maintained).

Still I am getting same problem.

What is use of applying the user exit, and can you tell me how to apply the user exit

Babu Rao