cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK: Frozen window in search mode!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i have a strange problem. I implemented an own form and everything works fine. BUT, when i open a different form, like Order and switch to search mode and want to enter for instance an order number, the order form gets frozen.

I only have these problems, when i switch to the search mode in the other documents. What can that be??

Regards

Philipp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u give more details regarding the problem..??

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, actually there is no more information.

i have a complex form with ui and di api. and when the addon is loaded and i want to open a non-add on form, like the order form, i experience this problem.

the form freezes after switching to search mode and entering a number.

!?!?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh Ok.

I guess thats there is some problem with ur event filters. Are u using any event filters. Put a break point and debug ur code at the Events.

Hope it helps,

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah, there are a lot event filters, but first i check the formid, and if it is not my form i don't do anything!

the strange thing is, that it is only in search mode. when the order form is in any other mode it works fine!

Former Member
0 Kudos

When exactly is this happening..??

DO u press the CTRL+F and the form hangs??

Did u check ur menu events??

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, no.

i click on the goggle-button. then i click in a field and then the form freezes. the field gets the focus but i can't enter anything. i can only close the form then, nothing else is possible!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post ur events code so that we can take a look.

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh, it was the menu events!!

Thanks

Answers (0)