cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA time calculate not correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP expert,

I have success assign Service Contract (SLA) with message creates.

But I need to assign time zone UTC+0 in service profile (tcode CRMD_SERV_SLA), the SLA will calculate correctly on response time by and completion time by.

If i assign UTC+8, the response time in Service contract will start calculate on next day morning 01:00.

Exp:my reaction time is 4 hours and i create message on 10:00.

the response time should be 14:00 but the system calculate on next day 5:00 response time. (UTC+8)

If i assign service profile to UTC+0, the response time will be 14:00.

Please advice.

Thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chong

I have similar issue, but in different system.

Can you explain how did you manage to calculate properly SLAs based

on availibility and response time?

Regards

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am doing the smae thing here in SOLMAN 7.0, but am facing a strange problem. I have creted the response profile and service profiles in "CRMD_SERV_SLA". Have created a new service contract product and attached the service and response profile to the product.

Now when I try to create a Service Contact with this product, the response and service profiles are not getting automatically filled in the service tab of the service contract item level. I am able to manually add the service and response profiles to the service contract, however everytime I hit Enter on the keyboard or save the contract, these profiles just dissappear....

Not sure why this is happening. Can u pls give me some advice on this behaviour. Also, I am not sure what kind of impact this would have on the SLA calculation..

Thanks,

Farhad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue solve