cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic value for characteristic ZCOUNTRY not filled message getting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting message Characteristic value for characteristic ZCOUNTRY not filled while creating new CVC. Master data is perfect .But I am not able create CVC.

Hrishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The CVCs are generated based on the sales history data stored in the cube. So, if the sales history records in the cube does not have a value for ZCOUNTRY, then the CVC will not be generated, irrespective of whether you have maintained the master data or not. Go to transaction LISTCUBE and check the contents of the sales history cube.

Regards,

Mohammed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you enter any value for ZCOUNTRY characteristics while creating new CVC`s. See, whenever you are creating new CVC`s all the characteristics values are mandetory, so you can not avoid anyone.

If possible can you explain me in details, so i can help you.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

in /sapapo/mc60 I have entered all values including Country. But still not able to create CVC. Always getting message Characteristic value for characteristic ZCOUNTRY not filled.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is properties of ZCOUNTRY Characteristic? I mean Conversion Routine etc. Did you copy this characteristics from standerd one?

Another thing, do consistency check of MPOS. Right click on MPOS & go to manage performance. Check for all.

Regards

Sujay