Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cnnecting to company Fails with error code -8006

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me to rectify this problem.

When I am tried to connect to a company using GetDICompany or companyobject.connect methods it returns an internal error with code -8006. What can be the reason and how can I rectify it. The same code was working yesterday and today its not working. Only change happend is system team has provided Internet access and Installed some anti Virus on my machine.

Thanks in advance

Ajith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TH peoblem is not resolved. I could complete the work from the server itself. I think this problem was because of some network/firewall setting. ANy way Thanks to all who replied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajith G,

Is the folder SM_OBS_DLL downloaded again when DI connect?

Please check if use the correct version of DI reference in the project.

If the issue can not solve then try to reinstall the DI API and add correct DI reference in the project.

Best Regards

Jane Jing

SAP Business One

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajith G,

Please try to delete folder SM_OBS_DLL in system temp folder ( %temp% ) then to run the code again,

and make sure there is enough disk space for temp folder (more than 100M)

Best Regards

Jane Jing

SAP Business One Forums team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jane Jing,

I did as per your Instructions(I removed the specified folder and have 13.4 GB free space). Now when I debug through the code It does not return from company.connect

Please help

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Some anti virus provide access to other address through entreing their IP addresses...rather than using the name of the system try to use the ip of the system i.e. the server system

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to connect and work with B1 product. The problem is in my add-on program .

So I don't think It is the problem of an IP.

Another Point : I just tried after removing the Anti virus and the net connection, Still The connection fails.

Please help

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to connect Business on application . I am having this problem with my add-on under development. I am Using the side by side development method. I removed the anti virus and disconnected the Net connection and still not able to connect.

Please Help

Ajith