cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO - Instructor and Tutor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on LSO 602. the portal role assigned is the instructor and tutor for the tutors.

Here I am nit able to perform Course Follow-up as there are no courses which are selected.. I am specifically working on Web Based COurses.

Would be really grateful if anybody could help me soon!!

Waiting..

thanx..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shewata,

Curetly we are using the portal for classrook trainings however if the user books the course but might not attend the course so the admins manually go into backend and follow-up based on who attened the course or not, but from your forums i see that we have a role in portal that allows instructors or tutors to follow-up right in portal without going to backend, and also what is the user booked and not attended the course ,the couse will display in training activities right? what is the solution?

Pls advise

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have course scheduled for every mondays-once a week. i am trying to create the schedule model with mutiple dates in lso_pvct. but when the user goes to the portal and books a course,it is not clear as to which week the user has picked to attend as the course start and end date are same as event, i.e, 01/03/11-12/31/2011 so in the backend i am not sure who booked for which class.

How do i create a course with mutiple course dates without having to create each event for each day.

Thanks

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta

An administrator knows that once everything is completed for a course, he can

mark it as followed up. However after customer feedback, this functionality has

been enhanced in Enhancement Pack 4 and is essentially delivered a new

functionality. This new process cannot be provided with LSO602 or LSO603.

To use this feature, customer need to upgrade to Enhancement Pack 4

Please also refer to our help portal

Many Thanks

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Shweta

LSO602 do not support the follow up by instructors. This was by design as we

did not want instructors to mark the course as completed and hence close

the course. Following up the courses is essentially an adminstrators job.

The original intention is not to allow the follow up by instructors. An instructor

job is to evaluate and rate the participants.

Thanks & Regards