Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO release parallel processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to map the blw requirment in release strategy ;

In my organisation,PO is having release codes A0, B0 and C0, here how to achive if want to release the po w/o A0 approval.. ie. A0 may be on leave in that case how to map the PO releasevia parallel processing.. i,e PO can be directly released for B0 without waiting for A0 to approve.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can achieve this requirement by doing some changes in to Release Prerequisites and in Release statuses in SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks manish.. its working..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you assign the Role to a different Person.So that he can release the same before the other person does.

so the same can be done in PFCG. by create a new role.

in the role already created.

the below object should be present

M_EINK_FRG Release Code and Group (Purchasing)

and this should have your release code and group.

in the PFCG only ,at the same time you can assign the user IDs for the role created .

for the two users ,you are authorizing release and derelase ,same level of release shared.

The above activity (role assignment) normally will be done by the basis team.

if you dont want to share and you want the release to Trigger ,basing on the overriding option.

Then it can be a parallel Release strategy this can be done by the at thr release prerequist level.

A0

B0 --

C0 -- X

X--Check the box

- keep it blank.

Try this option ,it works

hope so i am clear

Regards

Anjanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can give A0 authorization to B0 to release. It will be done in release pre-requsites.

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way is that, you can give authorisation of A0 to the person having authorisation of B0 so that he can release for A0 also.

Regards,

Vikas