Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic New-Page Command in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a particular requirement of triggering New-Page after the end of Main window for displaying Terms & Conditions on the last page.

For this purpose I have designed 3 pages :

PAGE1 - Contains Main window, few Secondary windows and some Graphic windows.

(In PAGE1 -> General Attributes -> Next Page = PAGE2)

PAGE2 - Is in continuation with PAGE1 except a few changes w.r.t. some Secondary windows.

(In PAGE2 -> General Attributes -> Next Page = PAGE2)

PAGE3 - Contains a new Main window for displaying Terms & Conditions, few Secondary windows and

some Graphic windows.

(In PAGE3 -> General Attributes -> Next Page = PAGE3)

After the end of Main window in PAGE1 or PAGE2 depending on the amount of data, I have used a Command logic for triggering New-Page (PAGE3). But it always triggers PAGE2 as new page and not PAGE3.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Page 1 i guess you have given Page2 as next page, so its going to page2.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here, since you have triggered the new page from page 1 or 2, it's triggering the pages 1 or 2 again.

I guess, since you had declared a seperate page for page 3, no need to trigger a new page. You can set a next page of page 3 to the second page.

0 Kudos

Thanks Muthukumar.

But in case if I set a next page of page 3 to the second page, then if my Page2 contains data spreading over more than one pages, it will display Page2 once and immediately display Page3 as next page.

I will explain my requirement once again:

1. If my PO details fits on Page1 itself than my next page should be Page3(Terms & Condition page).

2. If my PO details is of more than one page, for that I have designed Page1 as first page and Page2

for remaining pages. Once the PO details is over the next page should be Page3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope with one page we can slove this, in the Page1 main window create a table then after one more table for Terms & condition, if you use like this are you facing any problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. The Main window in these three pages should be the same ..i.e you need to copy the main window and in all the three pages.

2. At the end of the second page you need to call the third page using the New-page Command.(If you are print in the table then in the footer call the New-page).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check it by giving the Next page for Page2 as Page 3. Hope it shud work.

Tanx,

Nit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Page 1 i guess you have given Page2 as next page, so its going to page2.

0 Kudos

sorry for responding late.

yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved