cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC getting stuck in XI. Please help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a XI Async scenario, Where an IDOC is sent from SAP system to XI and this in turn sent to BizTalk via JMS adapter.

SAP -

>IDOC------> XI -

>JMS -

> BizTalk.

I am facing a situation where IDOC is sent successfully from SAP. It is also received in XI and processed successfully in XI as shown by "checked" flag status in XI message monitor (SXMB_MONI). But still BizTalk system did not receive the IDOC. This happens very rarely and most of the time the same IDOC is received by BizTalk.

1. Where does the IDOC go if it is successfully processed in XI yet did not reach BizTalk?

2. Is the IDOC stuck in XI? I checked both SMQ1 and SMQ2 and did not see any IDOC stuck there.

3. Where else shall I check the missing IDOC message in XI? Please provide the transaction as well.

4. Is it that the IDOC is stuck in Adapter engine? If yes, then how do I verify this?

5. Are there any best known methods to monitor IDOCS in XI?

Please help me since this is a critical issue.

Thanks & Regards

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the outbound idoc using tcode IDX5

Also Check the JMS Channel for more logs of this adapter go to MessagingSystem and check

any errors occured so..

http://host:port/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

HTH

Rajesh

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->In RWB Monitor your Receiver JMS communication channel.

-->You can know what might be the errors and also recheck your settings which you had maintained in your Receiver Communication channel.

Thanks

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check thisblog on how to monitor IDOC:

/people/kamalkumar.ramakrishnan/blog/2008/02/13/monitoring-the-idoc-adapter-in-xipi-using-idx5

Also check the related discussion:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on May 19, 2009 10:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopal,

Since the IDOC has reached PI and processed sucesfully, I would refer you to check in the receiver CC.

Also check in JMS Queue if the message has been processed succesfully by CC.

Venkat.