Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Profiles which are not assigend to any Role

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

can any one help he in finding the list of profiles which are not assigned to any of the Role.

Regards,

S.Manu.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

I am not sure if there is any direct way of finding it. But I know that the difference between the below 2 SUIM reports will give you the required list.

SUIM --> Profiles --> Profiles by Compleax Selection Criteria with Profile field as *

SUIM --> Profiles --> By Role with Role field as *

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

I am not sure if there is any direct way of finding it. But I know that the difference between the below 2 SUIM reports will give you the required list.

SUIM --> Profiles --> Profiles by Compleax Selection Criteria with Profile field as *

SUIM --> Profiles --> By Role with Role field as *

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi Venigala,

Thank you for your quick response, is there any whay we better way list is in thousands. .... form the table level like AGR ?

Regards,

S.Manu.

0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Try this, go to SU02 and Click on the input selection for profile and make sure you remove the 500 restriction ( i forgot the table for profiles... so this is a work around) and right click and download all profiles.

Then copy all the profiles and go to SE16 -> AGR_PROF and paste all the profiles, and execute and download the result.

Then do a vlookup between the profiles download and agr_prof download.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

You can try this out and chk if it helps - In AGR_1016, enter profile as * and execute.Once the results are displayed perform a sort on the role column to see if there any profiles that are not associated with any role.

Thanks,

Saby..