Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM - 2-Step Picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

In 2-Step scenario...

Need help in "Allocate" and "creating 2nd TO" (200 to 916) automatically after the 1st TO (004 to 200) was confirmed.

We are creating the Wave (Pick) group thro VL37 for a single or multiple Outbound Deliveries.

Could be some configuration or a batch job could meet my requirement. Need your detailed inputs as early as possible.

Thank you!

Raj.

Edited by: Raj Kumar Vavilapalli on May 18, 2009 5:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please, I want to know if you solved your problem... I have the same scenario. I only use the first step of "2step picking" and i need confirm the second step automatically.

By other hand, I want to know what happend if you need return stock (which delivery is affected?)

Thanks and regards,

Gloria

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First I would like to know why it is two step picking for the shipment area?

i,e 004----200

& 200-----916

Why don't you create TO from 004 to 916? what is this 200 storage type ?

If you want to achieve this you have to try through configuration. For this batch job is not applicable.

To achieve this you may have to tuch following customisation settings.

1.Movement type in the warehouse mgt. system with mentioning 200 storage type as source & destination.

2.Also you have to apply movement type reference & subsequent in storage type search.

3.For auto TO , you may have to setup WM IM interface inventory mgt.

The above mentioned points are mere suggestions. Please try.

Hope this solve your problem.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Prasanth!

Storage Type 200 in our warehouse is an Interim Storage Type to which the fork-lifter to place the picking stock before placing them at Shipping area (916). So we are forced to use the 2-Step functionality.

The config setting metioned by you are all taken care of... but we are still NOT able to 'Allocate' and 'Create 2nd TO (200-916)' automatically.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated.

Waiting for your any kind of details to resolve this requirement.

Thanks again!

Raj.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to check config. in following areas

1.SPRO-activities-Transfers-movement type

2.Interfaces -IM-movement type

Regards,

Prashant