cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change partner defintion in scheduling agreement VA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we have created a scheduling agreement in VA32 and assigned several partners in Goto - Header - Partner.

One partner is the Ship to partner.

Now, we want to change the partner definition which is empty now. We want to add a value, so we changed that in the customer master data. But of course SAP is not going to take that change in the scheduling agreement which was created before that change was made in the customer master.

My question now, is there a way to change the partner defintion in the scheduling agreement? Right now the field is gray, so we cannot make any change. I have also tried to change the customer and then change it back to the original, but it didn't show the "new" partner definition.

Thanks,

Anne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

I tried this and so would suggest you to rather close the scheduling agreement and create another new agreement and go ahead with the acitiviities as if not this solution then u may have to change it using table entries, but that is not advisable. Better go with the first option.

regards,

US

0 Kudos

Hi.

I am facing the same problen as mentioned above by Anne .

Is there any methode to reflect the partner description  ( which is updated in customer master now )  in existing customer schedule agreement (which was created before the customer master updation for partner description ) ?

Thanks  a lot for your time .

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenneth_chong
Participant
0 Kudos

Annie,

you may need a user exit implemented to have the partner definition refresh with the latest changes.

Cheers

Happy SAPying.

Regards