cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Support Package Manager Version 7.00/0026

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to update the SPAM from version 26 to 29 to accommodate the requirement of EHP4 upgrade.

When we try to update the SPAM it just display's a message "SPAM/SAINT update SAPKD70026 has already been imported successfully"

We did down load the latest spam from the service.sap.com and we tried to upload it from Application server as well as front-end desktop. We did not get any error. But the SPAM update just display this message and doe's noting.

Thanks

Osama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It says SAPKD70026 is already there in effect and you current version is already 26, did you download and extract the latest version 29 as you are saying ?

instead download and extract the latest version 33 or 35

SAPKD70035 SPAM/SAINT Update - Version 700/0035

SAPKD70033 SPAM/SAINT Update - Version 700/0033

and I hope, you are trying to download as per correct release i.e. 7.00 spam/saint update 700 and that too ABAP version

check the following link, and go to the marketplace link mentioned in the same page, and then click on download SPAM/SAINT update, you can also see the SPAM/SAINT update tutorial on the same page on marketplace

and be noted that you are logged in the client 000 with a user copy of ddic or with user having sap_all and sap_new authorizations

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys the problem has been resolved by downloading and installing the correct file: SAPKD70035 SPAM/SAINT Update - Version 700/0035

Thanks to all

Osama

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think spam version in your system is 26 and you want to upgrade to 29. you might have downloaded the 26 from market place.please check the version of the downloaded spam.

try to download correct version and do it again

vidyadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos
When we try to update the SPAM it just display's a message "SPAM/SAINT update SAPKD70026 has already been imported successfully"

Make sure you are copying .pat and .att files of SPAM update 29.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agree with Manoj, make sure you're uploading the right files.

Also, I think you can find a more up to date patch that 29.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what is ur current spam version.

if your's current spam version is 0026. You can directly import spam version 0029.

Here is procedure for upgradeing the spam version.

1.login in 000 with DDIC user id.

2. Run T-code SPAM

3.Support packages-->Load Packages->From Front End.

4.Select the respective file.

5.support packages--->Import SPAM/SAINT update.

Regards

Radha krishna

Basis Consultant

HP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the parameter DIR_EPS_ROOT is pointing to the proper directory (/usr/sap/trans/EPS) or not.

Please check from OS level whether the proper .ATT and .PAT files exist in EPS/in directory.

Thanks,

Sourav Misra