cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in CO-PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I execute results analysis every week and check if the FI and CO balance. However, I noticed this week that there is a mismatch between the two. I discovered that this is because an invoice cancellation done through VF11 did not get picked up during results analysis. To be more specific, when I checked the line items using KE24, I noticed that the material cost was reversed but the revenue was not. Also, the accounting document for the invoice cancellation had no profitability segment assignment.

Upon checking the sales order, I found that the invoice cancellation was done after the GR-IR reversals (normally we do the invoice cancellation first and then reverse the GR-IR). Could this be the reason why results analysis did not pick up the invoice cancellation amount? If yes, how was the material costs reversed?

Also, please tell me how I can correct this.

Thanks,

Rugmani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another GR was posted for the PO of the sales order. The forthcoming Results Analysis picked up the sales order, applied the material cost (for the GR) and reversed the revenue.

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to this note 862416.

After Implementing the attached correction instructions in that note. You may have to subsequently post

the missing invoices to the profitability analysis using Transaction KE4S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information. However, this note has already been implemented in our system.

Could there be any other reasons for this?

Thanks,

Rugmani