Seeburger ISA/GS/ST Counter issue in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm getting the following error even after I imported the package

com.seeburger.functions.permstore.*

Error:

Java Area import, Line 7:

package com.seeburger.functions.permstore does not exist import com.seeburger.functions.permstore.*; ^

Function setInterchangeCounter, Line 2:

cannot find symbol symbol : class CounterBean location: class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_Invoic02_to_EDI_810_ CounterBean be=CounterFactory.getCounterInstance(); ^

Function setInterchangeCounter, Line 2:

cannot find symbol symbol : variable CounterFactory location: class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_Invoic02_to_EDI_810_ CounterBean be=CounterFactory.getCounterInstance(); ^ Note: /usr/sap/KPX/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server1/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map20d7438043df11dea2d900215e34cb08/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Invoic02_to_EDI_810_.java uses or overrides a deprecated API. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. 3 errors

Any input??

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to open the mapping, switch to the "Functions"-tab and

than in the lower left select the "Archives Used"-tab. There,

all external JARs need to be referenced, otherwise the respective

classes won't be found.

Since 7.1 it is no longer sufficient to just deploy the libraries.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that you have imported the Seeburger functions list under imported archive. Then check whether you have given this value in front of "import" - "com.seeburger.functions.permstore.*;"

The error also states something related to deprecated classes. You need to check for the used class and check its usability in javadocs.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had internal server so it posted mutiple times...sorry for that...

Edited by: Srinivas Davuluri on May 18, 2009 4:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be a very small thing,can you please try to add a semi colon( after com.seeburger.functions.permstore.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

PI 7.1 doesn't take semi colon ";" at the end...no need to give any ; at the end like:

com.sap.aii.mapping.lookup.*

com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.*

java.io.*

java.lang.reflect.*

java.util.*

when you create new UDF these are default packages in PI 7.1 and they don't have ; at the end...

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

PI 7.1 doesn't take semi colon ";" at the end...no need to give any ; at the end like:

java.io.*

java.lang.reflect.*

java.util.*

when you create new UDF these are default packages in PI 7.1 and they don't have ; at the end...

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

java.io.*

java.lang.reflect.*

java.util.*

when you create new UDF these are default packages in PI 7.1 and they don't have ;

Former Member
0 Kudos

java.io.*

java.lang.reflect.*

java.util.*

when you create new UDF these are default packages in PI 7.1 and they don't have ;

Former Member
0 Kudos
The error also states something related to deprecated classes. You need to check for the used class and check its usability in javadocs.

Can you elaborate on this one...I don't understand how and where do I check for it?

Thanks,

Srini

Edited by: Srinivas Davuluri on May 18, 2009 4:34 PM