cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver 04 Security question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

OK, I currently have the SAP Certified Technology Consultant SAP NetWeaver - SAP Security (2004) as well as the Netweaver-XI 3.0 technical consulting certification. I am looking at the certification website and would like to know if there are any other requirements that I am missing to take the SAP Certified Technology Professional - Security with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 version? I was also hoping people could give me some direction on what varies between the Professional version and the Associates version? I was a Basis Administrator/Consultant for 8 years and for the past year I have been in IT Controls so I am not new to SAP and security.

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for you input. As soon as my company can afford it I may take this exam.

Regards,

Paul

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/levels/index.epx

The above link may give you further details.

I have passed SAP Certified Technology Consultant SAP NetWeaver - SAP Security (2004) last year.

I do not say this is really easy exam, but more tricky words, you need to really read behind the lines.

Professional exams will alwasy test your understanding of the processes and I believe no partial marking is available. Definitely there will be lot of difference in overall score, in case if the less understanding is there in some areas.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Professional Certification is an advanced course if compared to the associate. It tests you on real implementation / support experiences. You will have real life scenarios and then would have questions on how you would implement a solution. I noticed that the reading the certification files given at least once is more than enough. Your interpretation and experience are what is more important. You will need to know the system processes. Also there is no partial marking. For each question you either get a 1 or 0. For some sections, there will be only one question. These sections are the most tricky as you only have 0% or 100% and this can greatly affect your overall percentage depending on the weightage.

Regards,