cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes in Interactive Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we download the notes from interactive demand planning, is it possible to download the key figure values also?

regards,

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar ,

You can not capture the Key Figure cell values (for which note is maintained) in Notes download neither from interactive planning book nor Note overview TCode.

Planning book note download only gives you the details about the ''text details" in notes and the place holder of the note i.e.Key figure and time bucket.

whereas in the notes overview (/n/sapapo/sdp_notes) download you get more details like created by,date,time,changed by ,product and other CVC details etc) but not the cell values.

I hope I understood your requirement clearly.

//Digambar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Digambar,

Thanks for the feedback. it means that there is no way by which we can display the cell numbers in the notes download. it will just give a listing of the text assigned against those cells

regards,

Kedar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kedar,

1) The key figure values in interactive demand planning can be downloaded by clicking "save locally" button which is placed in the top header row of toolbar above the table.

2) The other option to download the values will be by creating a workbench extract request in RSA1 transaction by selecting the infocube and then extracting the data.

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.