Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to lock documents with status "RELEASED" in Solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pl let us know how to close in this requirement

1. How to lock documents with status "RELEASED" in solman in transaction code SOLAR01 when we use the tab Project Documentation

2. How to include more fields (Custom fields) in Solar01 under project documentation.. Is this going to be abap development only or there is any other alternative option ? If abap coding.. can some one suggest exact method.

3. How to provide different authorizations level at project documentation ?

4. How to include filter option to search all documents based on status (review or released or in progress)

5. Is there an option to edit and modify business process/business scenarios folders as per our need to include submodules...covering FI, SD, MM, PS, DMS

awaiting any of the points clarifications,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azmath,

With point 5 it is possible to add new business processes, you update them from the Status tab at the highest level of the hierarchy.

You may want to be aware though that SAP has moved away from the modular view of SAP and now talks more about business scenarios and business processes to meet customers needs.

Therefore you do not implement FI,CO and MM for example you would implement Procure to Pay.

Hope this helps a bit.

Ian

Edited by: Ian Curtis on May 20, 2009 10:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have an answer to all your questions but I would like to tell you that it is not a good idea to post many different questions in the same thread. I suggest you close this thread and open new threads for each question you have. This will most likely give you better responses.