cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itentifying Limit Item in OCI basket return

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am have trouble getting a limit item returned from an external marketplace. What is needed in the OCI?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure I understand your query, you do not return a limit item from a catalog, you add catalog items to a limit shopping cart .... so once the catalog is configured normally and is otherwise functional it can be used in a limit shopping cart!

There is no such thing as an OCI parameter for limit item ... there is a parameter for product type, i.e. product or service, is this what you are looking for??

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason

Thanks for the reply. My external Marketplace provider is able to create a "shop with limits" type item, which I would like to return in to SRM. Have you any ideas how I might achieve this?

David

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

There is really no need for this functionality from the external supplier when it is already possible in standard SRM_SERVER. From the perspective of keeping this additional external cart functionality I guess it would have to be maintained as additional coding in the BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER Badi, here you can manipulate the return data from the external webservice to suit your requirement, however, in most cases you will simply be outputting the standard return data of the OCI interface anyway as the catalog should always be called from the 'Create Limit Item' inside the standard BBPSC* transactions.

So having the external webservice functionality here is perhaps overkill.

Regards,

Jason