Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error: no customer master record exits whicle creating sales order

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i have created customer master record (account group: sold to party ) with internal number range. In the sales area tab ,all partner functions i.e SH,SP,PY,BP displayed as 6.customer master record number 6 is saved.

but at the time of creation of sales order ,when i enter the number sold to party 6......system throws error message " no customer master record exists for sold to party 6".

i checked customer master data with xd02 with customer number 6. customer master record 6 existed .

but system showing error while creating sales order " no customer master record exists for sold to party 6".

i dont know what causing these error.

thank you for your assistance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi,

Try to find the answers for your query by searching in the forum using the SEARCH option.

I am confident that you will be getting a lot of resources and answers and even more replies

which will already helped in solving the issue and also definitely they will give you broad understanding of the topic.

And also check the WIKI section of this forum there are valuable notes, configurations,etc.

check this link for wiki section.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/main

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/ERP+SD

regards

check the sales area while creating the sales order . customer's sales area and sales order sales area should be the same.

regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just mention the prefix zero before your customer number 6 while creating sales order..As while creating you customer,the number could be "0000000006".But in sales order, you are just writing "6" which will not be acdepted by system.

Best regards,

Ankur

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are putting sales area in intial screen in t code VA01., then check the customer master has been maintained for the sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please check the transaction codes VOR1 & VOR2 & maintain the required data if missing.

With best regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

Idhasoft Ltd.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check whether this Customer for the following settings :

1. Check in the Table "KNVV/KNVP", whether the customer actually exits or not.

2. Go to SPRO --> IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Settings --> Partner Determination --> Set up Partner Determination

Here u have to maintain procedure and its assignments, and then assign Procedure to the account group that you have created, and also maintain relevant partner functions to the account group created by you.

Kindly check these and revert back if still issues prevails.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Please check your partner determination procedure and and check customer master

Sachin vispute