Hello, I'm trying to map a flat input structure from legacy system like:

MessageHeader,1

OrderHeader1,1

OrderHeader2,1

OrderComments,*

OrderDetail,*

OrderDetailComment,*

Footer,1

Where the first three items will always be included 1 time.

The next 3 items are optional and can be repeated as many times as necessary. Every row starts with a record type that helps us identify whether it is a comment, detail, or comment on an detailed item.

When I send through an order that has OrderDetails and OrderDetalComment it is fine. But if one of my detail come over with no corresponding comments I get an adapter error in RuntimeWorkbench:

"Error while processing message 'bffa8876-01ec-4dd6-3211-ee97f558d474'; detailed error description: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.channel.filter.MessageFilterException: Error converting Message: java.lang.Exception: ERROR consistency check in recordset structure validation (line no. 7: missing structure(s) before type ORDERDETAIL': TransformException: Error converting Message: 'java.lang.Exception: ERROR consistency check in recordset structure validation (line no. 7: missing structure(s) before type 'ORDERDETAIL'' at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.channel.filter.SendToModuleProcessorFilter.filter(SendToModuleProcessorFilter.java(Compiled Code)) ..."

Does this mean the parser wants to always see a OrderDetailComment following an OrderDetail? I need this to be optional. If yes, how can I get it to ignore this and loop around to the next detail item if there is no comment row corresponding to a detail row? This must be a simple and common scenario so I'm sorry if this is an easy question.

We are on XI 3 SP23.

Many thanks,

Aaron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/24/4cad3baabd4737bab64d0201bc0c6c/content.htm

do refer this link and see the example for Complex Conversion

the cardinality will be

MessageHeader,1, OrderHeader1,1, OrderHeader2,1, OrderComments,, OrderDetail,, OrderDetailComment,*, Footer,1

if it is still causing issues i suggest change the last cardinality to * i.e make it

MessageHeader,1, OrderHeader1,1, OrderHeader2,1, OrderComments,, OrderDetail,, OrderDetailComment,, Footer,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the ideas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also have the same Issue .. let me know how u fixed this issue,

Similar error in File communication Channel.

Thankx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Myers,

Can you check the occurence level in your source message type. It should be 0..unbounded.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your record structure of message interface and make sure OrderDetailComment is optional.