cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with delivery date in schedule line ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Members,

I have created a sales order on 05/18/2009.I am getting delv date on schedule line as 06/12/2009, due to this problem, I am unable to create a delv. What should I do now ?/

I have checked the availbility of material and material is available on 05/18/2009.

Also Checked on config of order type in V0V8 T-code, and lead time in not maintained.

please let me know, where should I check.

Thank you.

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Different lead times are maintained in Shipping Point and also in Route and these lead times are considered during scheduling (backward/forward). Check the shipping point and route for the lead times.

To create delivery for your sales order...goto VL01N - and in the field Selection Date input the date as 06/12/2009 and the delivery can be created.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your replies, I have realized that lead time on route is causing delivery schedule line to give that date. Anyway I am closing this thread and allotting points.

Thank You

Madhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also check in the material master MRP2 for

In-house production

GR Processing Time

Planned Deliv. Time

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

on the schedule lines tab, try changing the date to the present and see if delivery can be confirmed. another way is to run the "check item availability" functionality in the sales order.

on the document header, check what date is being proposed for "Requested Delivery Date". this date could be proposed based on settings for the document type. but since you indicated that there was no lead time maintained, you will have to check lead times in:

1. the shipping point (deliveries processing, picking, packing, etc.)

2. in the MRP views of the material master

3. transportation lead times (routes, etc.)

4. if externally procured, purchasing lead times

hope this helped you.

regards.