cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enduser personlization tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I am unable to see the End user Personlization tab in the CUP configuration screen

and also in Miscellaneous tab I am missing the following entries

MITICRL

MITIOBJ

RISK

I have an admin role , I have uplaoded the three intial files and in the correct mode etc.

and confiure theURI's for mitiagtion as well

any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

For End user Personlization tab in the CUP configuration screen you need to assign EndUserPersonalization action to the role assigned to you.

If u have admin role and u r still not getting the End user Personlization then tell me what GRC version you are using and which three initial files you have uploaded and what are the sizes of these files.

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

Enduser personlization issue is resolved.( action was missing in the role)

These are the following files which I uploaded as intial system data

AE_init_append_data ( 170 kb)

AE_init_append_data_ForSODUARReview(2.74 kb)

AE_init_clean_and_insert_data (3.81 mb)

and we are on 5.3

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

You need to upload the .xml file you get with RAR to see those particular entries in miscellaneous section. It seems you have upgraded AC 5.3 and have not uploaded the right roles into UME and that was the reason you were missing the action for end user personalization.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

You need to upload the .xml file you get with RAR to see those particular entries in miscellaneous section. It seems you have upgraded AC 5.3 and have not uploaded the right roles into UME and that was the reason you were missing the action for end user personalization.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MK,

I have checked the file sizes you have given with my one for CC. The file sizes are not same.

So, my suggestion is to download the files for CC once again from marketplace and upload it in to GRC system.

Thanks,

Sudip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh & Sudip

I have everything under control now.

Thanks & Regards

MK