cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Type D to work for sales order to sales order copy controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue: Pricing type D does not work while creating a debit memo request in reference to the credit memo request.

Credit memo request and debit memo request have identical pricing procedures.

But in this case, the credit memo was created with reference to a billing document which had a different pricing procedure and the pricing procedure components of the billing document was copied entirely into the credit memo request with pricing type D in the copy control.

But when this credit memo request is referenced to create a debit memo request with the pricing type D in the copy control, the price is re-determined in the debit memo request. But the scenario requires, the pricing elements to be copied completely from the credit memo request.

Please advise for the corrections or on the changes to be made to the requirement.

Thanks and Regards,

Gopinath

Edited by: Gopinath Naik R on May 18, 2009 5:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

we issue credit memo to compensate the customer ( damages, price errors)

we issue debit memo to compensate business from customer ( like entered price less than sales price mistakenly while creating sales order ).

i am not clear how we can change credit memo to debit memo ?

credit memo and debit memo are totally contrast to each other .i am sure that we are not convert one in to other .

correct me if i am wrong .

thanx

regards,

suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with you completely. But there are situations when this scenario is required due to incorrect customer used during supplying the stock or incorrect customer invoiced.

And this scenario is being followed and required by the customer. But the only issue I am facing is with the pricing type D not working as expected and the pricing elements are getting -re-determined in the debit memo request instead of complete copy into the sales order.

Thanks and Regards,

Gopinath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is due to the Coopy Routine in Billing to Sales Doc.

In the Copy control routine of the Item , you find the routine being used, Inside this Routine , you will find a statement like

MOVE-CORROSPONDING CVBRK to VBAP

This statement is actually transfering all feilds from billing document to the Order with the Billing Pricing Procedure.

Just add one line before this statement " LOCAL CVBRK-KALSM

or

CVBRK-KALSM = VBAK-KALSM

This will give you the new Determined Pricing Procedure.

this is a change in code of the Routine , may be you need to copy and create a new routine to add this line.