cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Error ECC 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to install ECC 5.0 on Windows Server 2003. Sever cofiguration is 4 GB RAM, 260 GB HDD with Pentium Core 2 Duo.

While installing CI, I am getting the following error after supplying the SID, DB SID and Instance RAM.

ERROR 2015-05-17 07:47:58

MOS-01235  Module function getInfo of module CIaOsMount failed.

ERROR 2015-05-17 07:47:58

FSL-06002  Error 5 (Access is denied.

) in execution of a 'FindFirstVolumeMountPoint' function, line (439), with parameter (

?Volume{cd1b54a7-2cab-11de-9083-806e6f6e6963}).

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that you have installed more than one OS on this machine, does not matter if in some other drives.

If yes, please let me know I will let you know the solution.

With Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Saurabh,

This is true and also I had installed successfully CRM 4.0 on the same OS and on same machine.

Thanks

Lokendra Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can always install ABAP based SAP system in such cases but if you want to install JAVA based system, it wont allow you.

So most probably, you must be having VISTA in one of your drive, now all you have to do is drop that parition (Or some how remove the Drive letter (like C or D), if you can do without dropping) having the other OS and only than you will be able to continue with the JAVA based SAP system installation.

With Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the information. I formatted the Drive 😧 and after that it solved and yes it was having Win Server 2008.

Thanks

Answers (0)