cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure by region

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario where the selling price is determined by different customers and regions. May I know how can I configure pricing to base on region.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a condition table with region as a field and put this table in access sequence and then maintain condition records

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the input. But at the same time pricing is also determined by customer. So,is it my condition record should contain a table for customer followed by region. Means it should search by customer and then region?

Thanks!

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear customer,

as my understanding you want to determine a price condition depending from the customer and the

region.

So you can create your own condition table with the field 'Customer' and the field 'region'.

Then the price will be determine by the customer and the region.

But if you want to create one condition table for customer and one condition table for region the you should decide which record has a higher priority.

If you maintain the condition record for the customer befor the condition record for the region in your access sequence, the the system looks at first for a condition record for the customer. If the system will be find a condition record for the customer then the search is finished and the system doesn't looks for furhter condition records as the region.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia